The Company was founded in 1983 by Larry Pals, ALS, & Peter Jackson. We celebrated our 25th Anniversary in April 2008.
Pals Geomatics Corp. (formerly Pals Surveys and Associates Ltd.) has developed experience and expertise in various aspects of Professional Surveying. The firm prides itself on its dynamic approach to providing new methods to its clientele to achieve a better product to market, and meet our clients ever changing needs. This dynamic approach has been rewarded by a steady and planned growth, regardless of the economic conditions. The success of this approach was confirmed in July 2002 when Pals became a 100% employee owned firm.
We have continued to grow into one of the largest Alberta based survey companies with permanent staff of over 145 in our office in Edmonton.
Our strength lies with our employees and their commitment to our corporate philosophy which is:
To ensure the continued success of the firm, our clients must also be successful in their endeavors.
It is our commitment to our clients that we will provide a professional service, which is tailor-made to meet their unique requirements.
We want to work with you, not for you.
The Company Makeup
- Alberta Land Surveyors
- Canada Lands Surveyors
- Survey Technologists
- Survey Technicians
- Professional Engineers
- ACAD Technicians
- And a full compliment of support staff
The company has one office location in Edmonton.
- 2006 Recipient of the Canadian Home Builders Association -Alberta Safety Award for Trade and Supply Partners.
We believe that the safety of our employees is our biggest responsibility. The company has taken on an extensive safety program. With hard work from our staff and management the safety program has earned the provincially issued Certificate of Recognition.
Community Involvement & Support
- Capital CARE Foundation – Alzheimer Care and the Veterans Care Centre
- Doctors Without Borders
- Hurricane Katrina – Canadian Red Cross
- Canadian Cancer Foundation
- Stollery Children's Hospital
- St. Albert Recreation Centre
- 2008 Canadian Home Builders Association - Edmonton Region SAM Awards:
- Grand SAM Award: General Member of the Year
- Builders Choice Award: Supplies a Service Directly to the Builder/Renovator
- 2000 Edmonton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Owner of the Year Award
- Canadian Home Builders Association - Edmonton Region SAM Awards:
- Best Supplier / Sub Trade: 1988, 1989, 2001, 2004, 2006
- 2006 Canadian Home Builders Association - Alberta (CHBA) - Safety Award Winner
Professional AffiliationsActive Members of:
- Alberta Land Surveyors Association – Larry Pals, ALS, President 2000, Currently Secretary Treasurer
- Canadian Home Builders Association - Edmonton Region (CHBA) – Member since 1984 – Peter Jackson President 2006
- Member of Canadian Board of Examiners for Professional Surveyors (CBEPS) – Larry Pals, ALS
- Director of Canadian Council of Land Surveyors – Larry Pals, ALS
- Member of APEGGA
If you have any questions, please contact us.